Jame, Welcome to the blogging world!! I have been waiting for you to make one. You need to add me to your list. My blog is www.utahkingfam.blogspot.com Jaclyn
This blogging thing is so great to keep in touch with everybody! So glad you have one, we've wondered what you were up to :) I can't believe how big Rylee is (of course I knew she'd have to be older because it's been so long, but it's still a surprise!) and SO cute!!! And so is Milly!
Hey guys! We found your blog linked from the Cannon's blog. It's so crazy how many people are blogging now! I can't believe how old Rylee is now, and that you have two kids! Time flies! Your little girls are so cute. If you don't mind I'll add you to my link list and feel free to check out our blog: www.theaskerothfam.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you found me!! Can I just say you have the two most beautiful little girls I've ever seen! I bet Steve is so scared for when they start dating-your going to have to lock your doors! It looks like you guys are doing really well. I'm going to add you to my blogging buddies if that's okay. Take care and I'll check out your blog every so often to see what you are up to!!
9 comments:
OMG!!!!! those girls are the most beautiful babies i have ever seen!!!!!
i love them more then life.. your right Jamie... AMAZING!!!!
I cant get over how cute your little family is. I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG!!
Jamie--
I found you! Your girls are so cute...as always! Rylee is such a doll!
Three words . . . SO DANG CUTE!
Jame, Welcome to the blogging world!! I have been waiting for you to make one. You need to add me to your list. My blog is www.utahkingfam.blogspot.com
Jaclyn
I love it! You need to let me know when you need some news pics!
This blogging thing is so great to keep in touch with everybody! So glad you have one, we've wondered what you were up to :) I can't believe how big Rylee is (of course I knew she'd have to be older because it's been so long, but it's still a surprise!) and SO cute!!! And so is Milly!
Hey guys! We found your blog linked from the Cannon's blog. It's so crazy how many people are blogging now! I can't believe how old Rylee is now, and that you have two kids! Time flies! Your little girls are so cute. If you don't mind I'll add you to my link list and feel free to check out our blog:
www.theaskerothfam.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you found me!! Can I just say you have the two most beautiful little girls I've ever seen! I bet Steve is so scared for when they start dating-your going to have to lock your doors! It looks like you guys are doing really well. I'm going to add you to my blogging buddies if that's okay. Take care and I'll check out your blog every so often to see what you are up to!!
Post a Comment