Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just Playin Pretend?...

Well, our little princess-baking-mommy has outdone herself this time!...

Um... It looks like we know who RYLEE is watching- Ha ha! but, don't let us fool you into thinking she's only been busted twice with a purse on her arm, baby at side and chattin on the phone with her Daddy!!! She does this on her own, and is truly having a full on conversation with Daddy! (guess I better watch what I do and say REAL CLOSE?)


Just bakin some cookies with Molly... WE LOVE TREATS!



She seriously dresses herself up like this... gets the mic, and is a "cheerleader-American Idol" or a "Princess"!!! This is Hannah as Cinderella, and Ry as Snow White...




2 comments:

Lay-UN Smith's said...

Jamie,

This is the best blob I've ever seen in my entire life. Great job on catching these moments.

Love all of you girls to death!!!!

-Daddy

My three sons said...

I'm gonna freak out! Your kids are so dang cute. I swear we are going to kidnap rylee. She is so sweet. I love the american idol! so so so cute! Good job on your blog, it looks super cute and you totally keep us up to date! don't you hate it when your baby looks like you abuse her! Hayden had bruises all over his face when he was learning to walk! If you look close at the picture on my page where he is in the swing he has a giant bruise on his forehead!! so sad! Lets get together soon! Hope you got the right size shoezies for the babes. sorry i sucked at it!!
karen