Monday, May 19, 2008

Walks & Naps!

WE LOVE OUR WALKS...
Molly, Rylee & their baby dolls!
Avery, Rylee & Sophia with their REAL BABY's on back!
Chillin on our Walks!

& WE LOVE OUR NAPS...

& We ALWAYS have...



Every day, we make sure we get a little of each! The walks are great fun- sometimes Rylee walks her babies, but usually I walk MY babies, & we go around the paved trail around the park. And I don't know who needs the naps more? Me or the girls? Either way, they are some of the best 2 hours of our day:) It's SO nice- we draw back those darkening shades, turn on a little Cinderella and snuggle up with our blanky's and milk!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jamie Jo.....

I always check your blog, but I have yet to comment. Life's been crazy. So here's my first:

Adorable pix!!!!! Your girls are angels! The walks look so nice, and its amazing....is that what blue sky looks like? We wouldn't know....

Erin Taylor said...

i want naps..... i want walks..... i dont know how much i love this Rylee being so grown up... can i just say that!!!!