Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ZOO Adventures...
It was Milly's FIRST time at the ZOO!!! Rylee had to show her the ropes. We went with all the Ralph cousins, and even some of MY Anderson cousins and Their kids!

A few of our favorites were the Giraffes, the Elephants, and the TIGERS... "Rrroarrr!!!" (However, we're still tryin to figure out what the heck the dang giraffe says? Any ideas? I mean, the elephant sound is hard enough... can't they come up with something easier like the "Roar"?)



Another favorite, was the monkeys & Apes... Here is Rylee tryin to measure up!

Well, Lots of fun was had... Milly got a little sleepy, and missed the WAY long train ride (if you've ever ridden it, it's like a whole minute and a half!) ha ha.

Good times at the ZOO!!!

9 comments:

The Shaws said...

It kills me how freaking cute your family is. Sure do miss and luv ya.

Shae said...

When did you go to the zoo? I love how the kids can never get tired of it no matter how much we go!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so stinking adorable!!! It makes me so excited to have my baby girl. She has a lot to live up to.

Jo Meier said...

First off, why am I not on your list of "friends we pay"? You KNOW you pay us more than any of your other friends!! J/K!! Love, love your pictures. I pointed to Rylee and told Benson... "future wife Rylee!!" He was like Hiley? So funny. Let's get together soon!! Love, Jo

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I love your blog! That was such a fun day, I am so glad it worked out for everyone to come. So you probably have the cutest girls in the world, and what can I say, I love you lots! Did you get the pictures I sent you?

Nachelle said...

Your zoo trip looks like fun. I love the picture of Rylee measuring up to the gorilla!!

The Obergs said...

hey Jam! It's Crystal (Frost). It has been ages since I've seen you. You look so great and your girls are super cute! I can only imagine what a fun mom you are. I'm glad you joined the blogging world! Mine is lifeinlogan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your girls are so darling! You just have the cutest little family. I'm glad I found your blog. Keep in touch! :)

Tauna said...

I love the new family picture at the top of your blog. so very cute your little family is! What a fun family trip to the zoo... my kids have asked us what the giraffe says too... I say we just make something up!