Happy 3rd Fathers Day Daddy!!!
from your 3 girls

Steve-O, Thank you for working so hard for us every day, for giving the girls so much attention when you get home, and always making sure we are happy and taken care of! You always put us FIRST before anything else! You're the Best Daddy and Husband we could ever ask for:)


I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be! I jump up & down and spin around and scream so loud: "DADDY"! I put my arms around his
neck & squeeze him tightly too... I give a kiss and tell him what? "Daddy, I missed YOU!"
Things I love to do with my Daddy: feed the DOGS, check the MAIL, go for DRIVES, go SHOPPING, & WATCH BALL GAMES!
"Happy Fathers Day, Daddy"- love Rylee Jo.

We had a great Fathers day... Rylee helped me make Steve a special card with her & Milly's picture, and breakfast in bed! Every chance Rylee got all day, she would run to Steve & tell him: "Happy 'Fasthers' Day Daddy"! And you should see baby Mills reaction when she sees her Daddy? She's like a squirming fish out of water- ha ha!
We have many wonderful Fathers, Grandfathers, Great-Grandfathers and Brothers to be so thankful for!!!
Happy Fathers Day, Love- Your Girls!

7 comments:
Dang you Jamie! Youre making me look bad! I'm so not telling nic to look at your so cute blog! Those pictures are so cute! Your whole page made me smile and also made me mad that you don't invite me nearly enough! Boys are fun too!! jk, but we really should be doing like a million times more stuff than we do together! Call me and thats an order! Don't you need your hair done? Come on, at least for that!!
Love you all!
Karen
You always have the cutest pictures of your girls - where do you get them taken? Although I'm sure it helps that they are both so beautiful! Looking at their pictures always makes me want a girl!
SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love the pictures. I love how big the girls are smiling. I think the one of the three of you is my favorite! So darling!!!
Jamie-
Hey, its Cheese. I found your blog and wanted to see how you are doing. Your girls are getting big, they are very cute. I hope all is well in your life. Take care and tell the family hello for me.
Welp, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the 3 most beautiful girls in the world. Please don't hate me for having the best wife and daughters that were ever created, there's really not much I can do about it.
Thanks a lot Jamie for making my Father's Day the best ever, you're really good at the whole holiday thing....I could learn a thing or two from you in that department(but I do buy good gifts, Right?) Remember that awesome Easter Basket I made you that one year....or every year???? What was I thinking!!!!!
I'm the luckiest dad/husband ever. Keep the girls coming, I'll take a dozen of them, (and NO, I don't need any boys....I've got Hayden and Quinn to keep me entertained).
Much Love,
Steve
Soooo cute Jamie! such a cute post. The one of the three of you takes the cake!! beautiful girls you are!!! I'm glad Steve had a good father's day. I love that you did breakfast in bed. We actually gave john pancakes- for dinner!
What cute pictures! I love the one of you and the girls. Aren't we lucky to have such great Dad's in our lives? When are going to hang out again? Let's go boating sometime before I have this baby!
Post a Comment