SUMMER!!!
...Summer, Swimming, Splashing, Sunglasses, SwingSets, Slides, Swimsuits, Sophia, Sand Boxes, Serena, Sandals, Steven, Smith...
Here is a SPLASH of our Summer So far:
Our first Taste of CHERRY HILLS... Ahhh, that's what I like to hear:) you've gotta love those Season Splash Passes! I have a feeling this will not be the last picture you'll see of Ry & Molly at this pool!
Some T.C... We enjoyed an evening with cousins Abby & Anna @ the Salt Lake Tennis Club!
A little Aquatic Center... We went with Belle & Catherine to the Aquatic pool, and Rylee LOVED IT! I don't know what Ry loved more? Our fun little picnic, Belle, or the Swimming?
We got a little cheezy swinging in... Milly Absolutely LOVED these cool swings in the pool!
We of course, always manage to throw in A Few Play Groups...
Stop to Feed a Duck? We went with Karen Evans, Hayden & Quinny to the Duck Park- those ducks definately got their CARB LOAD for the day!
& What more could we squeeze in? Well, some Gardening...
Rylee helped, and Milly watched, as we built these beautiful
BOX GARDENS!!!
Ya, we thought we'd put our Martha Stewart skills to the test and make us some food for the winter? So far, lookin GOOD! You now know where to come for all your cucumber/squash/tomato needs:)
7 comments:
What a fun summer you're having! Your little girls are just the cutest things I've ever seen!
I'm sorry I missed the baby shower, I was totally looking forward to seeing everyone and their cute kids. I didn't even know Dawnielle had a baby! I actually was down in Ogden getting a pedicure with some friends from the hygiene program (one was visiting from Ohio) and I was planning on coming to the baby shower afterwards but after pedi's I found out that another hygiene friend was coming to hang out and she'd just gotten home from her mission, so I had to stay and talk to her. Anyway, thanks for thinking of me. I'm sure someone will be having another baby soon (Erin) so I'll have to make it to that shower for sure!
Fun times! I hope we can make it on one of your fun summer adventures. You are so right how our family is...together every second and then nothing for a while... We are silly. Oh well, at least we all have fun when we are together.
I'm so impressed, Martha with the garden boxes. I love gardening and smelling dirt.
WOW!!! Have you been busy or what? I am so impressed with your box gardens. They look fabulous! I love the pictures of all the little babies. How fun to have cousins so close in age! We had a great time the other day. We'll have to get in some more sun time soon!
Those box gardens are awesome. We went to Cherry Hill the other day, surprised we didnt see you there. Looks like a lot of fun.
Summertime is the best! Looks like you are having so much fun!
Hi Jamie, this is Ashley from highschool. I know its been awhile. I found your blog on Kattie's. Its fun to see what you are up too. Your girls have got to been about the cutest things in the world. I love there smiles. So cute. They look like you I think. I would like to add you to my list if thats ok.
Post a Comment