Friday, August 8, 2008

MESSY MILLS

I turn my back for ONE SECOND...
BUSTED!
ha ha ha:) I LOVE moments like this! You wanna be bugged (especially when you're tryin to hurry out of the house) but you can't even get mad cuz it's so funny & she's just in heaven! Watch crazy Milly go to town:

10 comments:

Shae said...

Is it "Messy Mills", or "Messy Meals"? :) Yeah, there are just those times that should make you get frustrated, but you just have to laugh and capture the moment!

Lay-UN Smith's said...

That very well may be the cutest video clip I have ever seen......I love how she has food smeared all over her entire face, but you better believe she still is sporting a gigantic flower bow on her hear. My beat is that it was off and then When Jamie wanted to take pictures of her getting so messy, she put it on her???? Am I right? Love you Jamie, you're a fun Mom to my girls....and I love that you always have them looking cute.

-Steve

Catherine said...

I love it!!! So cute! I love the pictures of the girls in the sink. That was always one of my favs of Ry. I can't believe how much they look alike.

Emily said...

Oh Milly poo poo!!!! I cant wait for those moments with Drake!! Oh wait...yep I can!!! I think I love her though...she is to cute!!

The Johnson Fam said...

Those pics bring back memories from when Sadie was little. She liked to get a mouth full of the food and then spit it out. Nice.

I saw your comment on our blog, which Jesse are you talking about? I have a bad memory.

Also, we were in that ward with Grant and Catherine. Small world. We werent big fans of that area and I dont think they were big fans of us either. They all thought I was a big scary Mexican. Good times.

Hows Kim doing?

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Milly is too cute! Don't you just love little babies and their independance. Your girls are beautiful and it was fun to get to see you at the reunion. I look forward to keeping up with you through your blog. Oh and I love the picture of Riley dancing with snowwhite too precious!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

Your girls are so darling. Isn't it a blast being a mom. I am glad you found our blog so I could see yours. I missed being with the family in July but am planning on the Christmas reunion. They are always so much fun.

Jillian Clara said...

JAMIE JO!!!!!! I'm glad you found my blog because now I can see yours and your awesome family. Your girls are way too cute. It was so nice to have a sleep over... and yes, you can plan on more sleep overs... even when you're 85 and I'm 80. haha

Nachelle said...

Hi Jamie! Go to picasa.google.com to download the free photo editing program so you can tile pictures. I got that from Marissa Dyer, she's the crafty blogging expert.

And I got a good laugh from your comment about a little closet fire, crazy memories!!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Who could ever be mad at that darling little thing. I just want to snuggle her. She is so dang cute. I was so glad that we got to see you while we were in Utah, we just love you and your family so much and seriously can't get enough of you. Thank you so much for those pictures, you are so on top of things! Much Love!!!!