Friday, August 8, 2008

THAT FAMOUS PRESTON NIGHT RODEO!
The annual night in Preston Idaho with the Ralphs' family...
August 1st 2008:

1st THE PARADE:
Rylee (& STEVE!) collected TONS of candy
Milly found some candy too?
Steve's really just so proud he got the most candy:


2nd- THE RODEO:
Awh, Cowgirl thinks it's a little too loud???
Ha ha, I thought this was funny... cute picture gone bad:

3rd- THE CARNIVAL/ RIDES:

Rylee's Romantic ride on the Ferris Wheel with her one true love...
UH-OH... looks like a little competition? Cuddlin' up to Cohen?

7 comments:

The Shaws said...

Love the RODEO!! I tried finding you after but didn't see you dang it! Well I know I have said it a million times but your cute little girls are the cutest things ever!

Shae said...

Man...I apparently missed out! I have loved going to the Preston Night Rodeo, but haven't gone for a few years...and all of a sudden, a few of my other friends have pictures of it posted on their blogs as well! Oh well...maybe another year. Looks like you guys had tonz of fun...I especially like the "cute picture, gone bad"!!

Lay-UN Smith's said...

Man Jamie, we do a TON of fun stuff....don't we!? Our summers are crazy and I hope they stay this crazy for the rest of our life.

But seriously, how can you ever blame me for being tired?????

Thanks for doing another great blog. I LOVE looking at your entries and it reminds me of how lucky I am to have the three hottest girls EVER!!!!

-Steve

Nachelle said...

Wow, you have been having so much fun, looks like an awesome summer! By the way, I love Rylee's hat, that is the cutest thing ever.

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

Jamie, I'm glad you found us. I love the layout of your blog:) Your girls are so adorable

Chad and Tenaya said...

Gotta love the Preston Night Rodeo. Thanks for coming with us. You are missed when you are not there. Steve better watch out... Cohen and Rylee have something going on....