Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween WEEK!!!

TRICK OR TREAT!
Cinderella, Her Pumpkin & The Fairy God-Mother:

TRICK-or-TREATing with friends...

Amelia's first experience at Trick-or-Treating... SO DANG CUTE!!! She LOVED it...
First off, MILLY LEARNED: PUMPKIN BUCKET=CANDY!!!- Her favorite thing in all this world! She did NOT let go of this pumpkin all night, and would scream if you tried to touch it.
She held my hand to walk & at the door would hold out her bucket, saying "hi, hi"! When a bowl of candy was held out, she learned quick that all it took was to grab the candy & put it in her bucket as fast as she could till I stopped her!
What an awesome new concept for a kid: I hold out this bucket & I get TREATS?... At EVERY door I KNOCK ON???

She discovered that if she got started on a box of Nerds, she could actually EAT through 1/2 the box & suck the Nerds OUT... lets just say, she LITERALLY ATE 3 boxes of NERDS!!!


Princess friends going Door to Door: 
Rylee loved being the first to hop inside as soon as the door opened:)


Then, MORE... with the RALPHS cousins:



And finally... THE LOOT!!!
Amelia could not have been more in Heaven:



EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE ACTUAL DAY OF HALLOWEEN:
Okay, HOLY Halloween PARTIES! Wowsers... I had NO idea that the week of Halloween was as fun & party-packed as Christmas??? Man, there is SO many fun activities to do around this time of year!

Smith Cousins:


Ralphs' Cousin Party:
Thanks Grandma Laurie!


Ward party: FAIRIES!
(we thought we'd switch up the costumes for a night!)

PlayGroup Halloween Playschool!

Ghost, Ghost... BOO! A Doughnut walk!


We can say, it was a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jame your girls are sooooo dang CUTE!!!! i love that story about milly! i want to see you guys soon

THE WOODWORTHS said...

What a fun Halloween! Your girls are adorable!!!

mccall said...

Oh my HECK! Your girls looked darling in their costumes! Glad you guys had a good Halloween.

P.S.. I tagged you on my blog

Catherine said...

They are just way too cute!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What adorable little fairies! Looks like lots of fun, wish we were closer to celebrate with you!

Nyree said...

Jamie Joe! I am so happy to find your blog! You are so beautiful and those girls, especially Rylee, look so much like you. I swear when I saw her it reminded me of you when we were little! Gorgeous girls! How are you? I miss seeing you and I would love to keep in touch! My blog is private but e-mail me and I'll invite you in. threebrinks@yahoo.com
tell your family hi!