It's been a little while, and I'm due for a new post! I guess October was so dang action packed, we took it easy in November? But, you know us... takin it easy doesn't mean much! We still managed to do a few fun things:
Messy Mills... still:)
Seriously, my friends are like sisters to me. People always tried to tell us- "you'll never see your highschool friends again..." Well, we've stayed pretty dang close! It's fun to have a group like ours where we all know everything about each other & we can talk about anything & help each other out. It's like a giant support group!
All our babies slept soundly in one room while we stayed up till 6am, laughing & talking about everything under the sun... Good times (except for the sleepyness the next day)!
*and thank you Jaclyn for your cute GIRLS NIGHT basket, and Kattie for your ever lasting BEAN dip... ha ha:)
Oh, & sorry BYU fans... GO UTES!
We love Thanksgiving, I guess cuz we LOVE to EAT:)
NEW TURKEY DAY TRADITIONS...
Well, this year was my first experience with BLACK FRIDAY shopping. Yes, I had to 'borrow' my out-of-town neighbors' paper. Yes, I found a deal of a century on kid sized chairs, and Yes, I fought the crowds & lines and LOVED IT! But next year i'm determined to make it a team effort, with matching t-shirts and everything.
Another tradition I have decided on, is THANKSGIVING CHRISTMAS JAMMIES!!! I can't wait till christmas eve to give my girls their matching holiday jammies then use them for just a few days... so, thanksgiving it is! (but that doesn't mean I won't be able to stop myself from giving them jammies on x-mas eve too)
And that friday after Thanksgiving, I have learned, is a GREAT DAY to bust out the Christmas music, the tree, the lights, the decorations.... AWH, I LOVE IT!
LET THE CHRISTMAS BEGIN!!!
Well, this year was my first experience with BLACK FRIDAY shopping. Yes, I had to 'borrow' my out-of-town neighbors' paper. Yes, I found a deal of a century on kid sized chairs, and Yes, I fought the crowds & lines and LOVED IT! But next year i'm determined to make it a team effort, with matching t-shirts and everything.
Another tradition I have decided on, is THANKSGIVING CHRISTMAS JAMMIES!!! I can't wait till christmas eve to give my girls their matching holiday jammies then use them for just a few days... so, thanksgiving it is! (but that doesn't mean I won't be able to stop myself from giving them jammies on x-mas eve too)
And that friday after Thanksgiving, I have learned, is a GREAT DAY to bust out the Christmas music, the tree, the lights, the decorations.... AWH, I LOVE IT!
LET THE CHRISTMAS BEGIN!!!
6 comments:
LOVE your new family Picture at the top!!! Gosh you have the cutest family EVER!! I'm excited for Saturday, see you soon.
Wow, did your family photo ever turn out great!
Cute Post. It gets us all in the mood for the Holly Daze!
Love,
Becky/Grandma
Those sound like great traditions! I love the Thanksgiving Christmas jammie one. It makes perfect sense. I'm glad you were able to have that girls night. I did that a while back and it's SO much fun!
I like the christmas pj idea. That is excellent. We might borrow it for next year! When Jaimie gets here we need to go see santa together again with all the kid cousins. Up for it?
How fun...I wish I could have been there for girls night. I miss you all. Merry Christmas!
P.S. Your girls are so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment