Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008 Family Photos
If any of you are lookin to get your family pictures done, Sy Snarr did these pictures,
and did an amazing job...
Here are some of our favorites (other than the ones already on the blog page):

Family.
..


Sisters...


Ry Ry...


Milly...



4 comments:

Brad and Jen said...

What a darling family you have! I saw your blog on McCall's blog. It sounds like everything is going great for you guys! I will have to continue following your blog and watching your little girls grow! I

Becky said...

What great shots of a beautiful family! That was a fun day.
Love,
Becky

Brad and Jen said...

Jam-
You will need to email me your contact info so we can stay in touch!
Email: josguthorpe@gmail.com.

Rob and Melanie said...

Hey Jamie, this is Melanie Martin (smith). I'm not even sure how I found your blog but I look at it all the time. Your girls are adorable. I was just wondering if you had a website for the person that did those family pictures. They are so cute!! My email is melaniemartin5@yahoo.com. thanks!!