Sunday, March 1, 2009

our month of february!

Well, I haven't updated you on our lives since Christmas pretty much... We are overdue!
And I know you were all WAY anxious to see our adventurous year thus far! So, BRACE yourselves for a LOT OF PICTURES:

THE CIRCUS!!!
Face painting, pony rides, elephants, and... TIGERS!



Great Grandpa Smith's funeral.
Grandpa Smith was in the quarum of the 70's, and Grandma Barbara Smith is the former General Relief Society President. They are both very close with many General Authorities, so we were able to see and meet many of them!
At the funeral service, we were blessed to hear from
President Monson, the Prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints as well President Packer. They both spoke of the wonderful man Douglas Smith was.

Rylee was able to shake the Prophet's hand:
don't mind my face, but look at the sweet look on Rylee's face... she's really pondering something. She said to me: "hey, I've seen him on TV!"


WELCOME HOME ELDER SMITH:
Steve's brother Brett returned home from Sapporro Japan! All the Smith cousins flew in from out of town. It was a PAR-TEY:)

When Brett came down the escalator, Rylee was the first to run out and give uncle Brett a big hug!


Karaoke Night with COUSINS!



VALENTINE'S DAY FUN:

With a Valentines Princess Tea Party at Belle's!

Rylee's FIRST time making a Valentines Box!
I swear the holidays just get more fun every year

And what's Valentines Day without Sugar Cookie decorating:


Girls' night & sleepover while Daddy was out of town!
After mom's friends left, Rylee woke up and woke her friend Hannah up, then Milly woke up


More Cousin Time celebrating all Ralph-babies' birthdays!
It's so cute- they are all starting to walk around & join in the bigger kid fun:)

Silly Milly with birthday cake!


Treehouse Museum with cousins. Milly was in heaven with all there was to do there. This is her kind of place... Freedom for little miss independent to discover, explore and destroy!!!


INDOOR ARTS! With my crazy little painters


And some OUTDOOR snow time!



playgroup sledding!




8 comments:

Catherine said...

You have been up to such fun things! So cute! I love crazy little Mills. She is so much fun!

Parker and Jamie said...

I loved seeing you the other day! Your girls are beautiful and it looks like your life is just fun...

jaclyn anderson said...

Hey Jamie Jo I know you sent me your email awhile ago so I could send you an invite to my blog which I did but now the invite is gone and you aren't on the list anymore. I don't know if you ever got the invite so if you didn't send me your email again and I will try to send you another invite!

Brad and Jen said...

Oh so much fun! You guys have been very busy and I am sure your girls have loved it!

Chris & Missy said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! And your sweet girls get cuter and cuter. Give me a shout when you want to go to lunch!

Sher said...

That's so amazing that you got to meet the prophet and that he came to your grandpa's funeral.

BenandLisaGrimm said...

I love all of the pictures. It was fun to see you the other day. We really need to plan something.

Brittney said...

Hey Jamie, I've spent a few minutes on your sweet blog and thought I should tell you so that I don't feel like a stalker. It's fun to get caught up on what's going on in your lives!