Our family had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house. It was really a neat and rare experience for Rylee & Amelia to be able to see the inside of the Temple.
When we entered the Celestial room, Rylee said to Steve: "Daddy, I want to stay in this room forever." It really was that peaceful in that room, and I have no doubt that she felt the spirit there. When we were sitting in the sealing room, she looked up & said to me: "Mommy, Jesus is here?"
Rylee is a very in-tune little girl. I hope she will remain that way, and always stay close to the spirit. I hope that one day both her & Amelia will aspire to return to the temple to receive the many blessings it offers.

We went with a fun group: The Taylors, Roes, Dodges & Wisemens.
After our tour, we went to Cheesecake Factory, where we had the Best Dang Waitress EVER... my sister, Kimmy Ray!

For anyone who was not able to make it through this temple, I STRONGLY suggest taking advantage of the opportunity of going to the public open house of the Oquirrh Mountain Utah LDS Temple starting June 1st.
For all the information on how, when, etc, go to:
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/oquirrhmountain/
When we entered the Celestial room, Rylee said to Steve: "Daddy, I want to stay in this room forever." It really was that peaceful in that room, and I have no doubt that she felt the spirit there. When we were sitting in the sealing room, she looked up & said to me: "Mommy, Jesus is here?"
Rylee is a very in-tune little girl. I hope she will remain that way, and always stay close to the spirit. I hope that one day both her & Amelia will aspire to return to the temple to receive the many blessings it offers.
We went with a fun group: The Taylors, Roes, Dodges & Wisemens.
After our tour, we went to Cheesecake Factory, where we had the Best Dang Waitress EVER... my sister, Kimmy Ray!
For anyone who was not able to make it through this temple, I STRONGLY suggest taking advantage of the opportunity of going to the public open house of the Oquirrh Mountain Utah LDS Temple starting June 1st.
For all the information on how, when, etc, go to:
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/oquirrhmountain/
march 10th, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment