we LoVe easter DRESSES!
EASTER MORNING:
Yay, the Easter Bunny found our house! And he even knew that Rylee loves the movie Annie, "the old one". And, of course, some candy for Amelia!
Dying Eggs for the Easter Bunny:
BEST IDEA EVER!!!
What better place to dye eggs, than in the bathtub? No easier clean up!
Easter Egg Hunt @ Grandpa Corey's:

Rylee was pretty dang good at spotting all the eggs, and helping her baby sister find eggs too!

Rylee was pretty dang good at spotting all the eggs, and helping her baby sister find eggs too!
Little Milly was busy finding anything to add to her basket, however, she had a hard time not stopping after every treat to open & eat it!
7 comments:
Wow, your Easter Sunday was packed! We just got up went to church and found baskets. Seriously, who has time for all that crazy fun. Kidding, my Easter post looks very similar. Hope you weren't up to hear the birds. How was that fresh milk for your early morning snack?
Jamie, your girls are so incredibly adorable! They always look so cute in their matching clothes. I can't believe how much hair little Milly has suddenly sprouted. You are such a good little mom
Alright, silly...why is Easter your last post? Darling dresses and your mother-in-law is an awesome photographer! Tell her way to go!
You know my mom used to dress my sister and I in the same dresses and swimsuits like we were twins but it wasn't as cute as your girls..... my sister and I are 8 years apart!
I love those little cuties!!! They are so photogenic . . . no wait, they always look cute. I love that they dyed eggs in the tub. Love it!
Okay, so no updates yet, really do we need a girls blogging night or something. I know that I am your most awesome friend and you love my blog and all, but is it really necessary that I am on your friends twice? Yes, I know you love me that much.
Post a Comment