This is a little something special Rylee & Milly have been working on for weeks, to give to Daddy for fathers day:
Great job girly's:)
We sure do love our Daddy!
He's "OUR BESTEST DADDY EVER!"
(a direct Rylee qoute)
Great job girly's:)
We sure do love our Daddy!
He's "OUR BESTEST DADDY EVER!"
(a direct Rylee qoute)
This song really rings true for both Rylee & Amelia. The best time of the day is when Daddy comes home. Rylee say's the things she loves to do most with her daddy are: Play soccer with him, Go on special treat runs, have him push her & Milly on the swings, go to football games, and she likes when he goes to her dance classes... There are so many fun things to do with Dad!
1 comment:
I'm not blog stalking you, I promise. I saw your blog on crystal's. Then my brother told me you live in their ward. Small world! Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment