Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photo Shoot with Grandma!

So, I realized I that I have only ever posted these picts on my facebook, and not my blog yet... These are some of the amazingly darling photo's Steve's mom took. She is super talented. I loved these pictures & wanted to share them with my fellow bloggers!

Rylee Jo

Amelia

Sisters:


Match-Matching, even with their dolly's!









And our Beautiful Princess, quite the dramatic photo... LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Shae said...

I love these pictures! Your girls are seriously so photogenic!! Love it!!!

Chad and Tenaya said...

Your girls are so beautiful. Lucky momma! I don't think I've ever seen them not look cute in a picture.

We haven't seen you guys forever. We need to plan some stuff to do with our kids these next few months, before summer is gone.

Actually hopefully we'll see you this weekend, maybe?

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Love those! What cute girls. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Brad and Jen said...

How darling...both of them are so photogenic and so beautiful!