Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LAGOON!

LaGOoN wiTh GRanDpA coReY!
After all, there's only ONE LAGOON....
Aug. 18, 2009

RiDes:
This year was HUGE for both Rylee & Amelia...
Even though both girls' heights were a little shy of the big kid rides, for the first time:

Rylee rode: THE BAT
Amelia rode: the LADYBUG DROP!

They were both SO TINY on those BIG rides:)
Align Center
I couldn't believe how BRAVE & FUN the girls were... they never even cried! It sure made Lagoon a fun & exciting new adventure:)
We loved the other fun rides with Grandpa & cousins as well...


My girls even rode the REAL TIDAL WAVE... which I think resulted in a little too many butterflies:)


Grandpa is always fun to go with, because we get to play all the fun games & win prizes!!!


Aahhhh.... Now, wasn't THAT fun!
Thanks, Grandpa:)


4 comments:

Shae said...

Did Rylee *really* ride the Bat?!? Crazy!!

Parker and Jamie said...

YAY looks like fun! I am going this weekend, I have not been there for years. Hope all is well...

Chad and Tenaya said...

These pictures make me miss those nice warm sunny days. Wouldn't that be great to be in a tank top again partying at Lagoon! It looks like fun.

Chris & Missy said...

I think that I'm too big of a scardy cat to ride the BAT!!!

Looks like you had fun!!