Monday, February 8, 2010

SUCH a tender moment!


Ok, I know Christmas is LONG over, but I forgot to post the Sweetest moment of my Christmas Season...
This is how I found my girls playing one afternoon:
They kept asking me to put different pieces of clothing on them, cuz I knew they were pretending to be Mary & Joseph; that was their new favorite kick this year. But when I saw how they had wrapped baby Jesus up, and were just standing over the "manger" playing pretend... Oh, it just melted my heart. Look at that little Mary just looking at her baby ever so sweetly:)

I stood around the corner and had to just listen to Mary & Joseph act out their parts. It was so sweet... then I had to grab my camera fast, cuz I heard this little exchange:

Rylee: "Now Milly, come sit next to me and give me a kiss, because we are married!"
Milly: "No, Ry Ry...",
Rylee: "Milly!? You just come sit right here, and give me a kiss- you are my husband!"

So, Milly obediently walked over & sat next to her and played the part! I had to peek around the corner, & I TRULY caught this candid moment on camera:) Isn't that so funny? A little strange, yes, but CUTE as heck! I loved it.

2 comments:

Shae said...

that is hilarious! so cute!

Nyree said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I can't help but think that your girls would be so fun to be with!