Friday, March 5, 2010

A New Year...

Well, it's a new year & I just LOVE a new year! It's a time of year to motivate us to set goals, and make some changes in our life (or at least try).

This year brought us a few new things...

like, A NEW PUP!

Awh, can we keep her Dad!?

Rylee Jo got her little baby!

And boy, oh boy, did she ever BABY this little Pup!
Here is little Bailee in Rylee's little bag, & in the basket...
So darling!

Rylee Jo just loves her little pup!
She is a sweet little thing, and a dang good sport cuz Rylee thinks she's her baby doll...
a new kitchen...

before...................................... after!

and also, TRUNDLE BEDS!


We did a little Re-arranging of the rooms... Milly picked out some new "Kinka-Bell" sheets & now shares a room with Rylee! I love trundle beds because my sister & I shared one growing up:) Oh, the memories!

Looks like we kept ourselves busy through the long cold winter... I guess you just do what you gotta do?!




4 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a cute puppy and Rylee is even cuter with her!!! Clara begs for a puppy? I tell her Grandpa has Hawkins and that is your dog too. She says Hawkins is not a puppy, he's old, so when he dies can Grandpa buy a puppy? Sure I tell here sure :)

Cynthia said...

Hey Jamie,

I was friends with your brother and very close friends with Zak Treasure. I ran across your blog and absoultely fell in love with your little girls outfits that are in your top picture. Do you mind if I ask where you got them? Your family is darling and your little girls could be models! If you have a chance will you email me your secret of where you find cute clothes for you girls. :) I have two little girls myself and I'm always trying to find cute outfits for them.

Thanks,
Cynthia
CynthiaCPhill@aol.com

Becky said...

Darling pictures of darling girls. Sweet puppy, too! I'm glad they get to share the trundle tradition. That's cool.
Love,
Gramby

Catherine said...

Your new pup is so cute! I can see why Ry likes to baby her so much . . . . I would too! So sweet!