so we turned our kitchen into her very own BAKERY!
The Cake:
The Favors:
Grandma Lolly made these super nice, DARLING, aprons for all the Guests.
& we filled them with mini baking utincils:
Also, a ceramic cupcake piggy bank:
And the bakery box of their Sugar Cookies:
The Party Guests:
what darling little Bakers!!!
Rolling out & Baking Sugar Cookies:
(thank you Grandma Lolly for being Head Baker!)
Fruit Cabobs:
& Pigs in a Blanket:
There was SO much Baking to do!!!
Now that's what I call a FRUIT cabob:)
The Games:
Cupcake Walk
Egg Balance
The Presents:
CAKE & Ice Cream!
SILLY STRING! ha ha ha, thanks for the fun tradition, Hannah!
What a doll. She is SO fun to do things for!
We had a special visit from cousins (the remaining 3 guests) & Grandma & Grandpa Smith later that evening to wish Ry a happy Birthday!
The day was ended by Mommy & Daddy giving Rylee her special birthday present.
Her very own VIOLIN!
Rylee has wanted to play for quite a while now, and we have decided to start her in lessons. This tiny violin is so darling, I about cried when I saw how tiny and sweet it was. Rylee is SO excited to learn how to play.
Happy Birthday!
Our little sweetheart is truly an amazing little girl.
It was a big year for Rylee Jo... she learned how to swim for the first time, & is a brave little fishy in the water; she started gymnastic this year, & does backflips on the bar which freaks her Daddy out; she started her first year of tap dance, which she loved so much she was Shirley Temple for Halloween; and she also started in her first preschool. She is one smart little cookie, & is very well behaved in class (mommy knows, cuz sometimes she teaches. ha ha)Wow! What a big year!
Rylee Jo is Beautiful inside and out! She is polite, smart, helpful, sensitive, loving, and is still the bestest big sister & daughter anyone could ever ask for!
We love you so much Rylee Jo. We are proud of you, and so very grateful you are a part of our family. Happy Birthday baby girl!
6 comments:
Seriously!! I am jealous! That is like a little girl's (and my) dream party! So cute Jamie Jo!
Love ya!
I cant even take it... This party makes me want to turn 4 and also makes me want to punch you! Why? Oh because your the cutest mom ever and always make everything so special for your kids. Thanks for sharing this sweet day! She is a perfect little thing I might add:)
Happy Birthday Rylee! I've never even met her and I can tell she is just as sweet as can be, and absolutely beautiful might I add! Darling party too! I also have a Laurie apron... I feel special. I've had it since I was Rylee's age and now my girlies use it!!
What an AMAZING party! Looks like everyone had tons of fun planning and living the dream. Rylee, you are such a sweet FOUR YEAR OLD! We love you TONS!
Love, Gramby
Wow!!! You really out did yourself. My family always makes fun of me because they say I go all out on holidays. They will die when I show them what you do. It is awesome. Love your blog. What a fun way to see Brodyns future wife after we move:)
So CUTE!!! We love you RY RY!
Post a Comment