These girls are always playin pretend... weather they are Princess' going to a fancy Ball, "getting married" with a bouquet of flowers in their hands, playing mommy, or singing their hearts out at "church"!
That is just what girly girly's do, I guess:) It is so much fun to just sit back, watch & listen.

That is just what girly girly's do, I guess:) It is so much fun to just sit back, watch & listen.
Anytime Milly is playing dress-ups, it is not enough to just have one or two bags or items of jewelry on. No, she has to put ALL the jewelry on, and carry about 5 bags full of everything she can fit in it!
Here they are taking pictures of their baby dolls at their photo shoot after dressing them up & taking them shopping!
The girls & I love our 'days off'. We like to start off by writing a list of things that we each would like to do for the day. I think this particular days list for the girls looked something like this: *play dress ups, play pretend, do puzzles, play catch with the dogs, watch Disney, and paint!* Rough Day.
Oh, how I wish you could here the beautiful singing that went along with this photo. The girls love to put on church dresses & take turns giving the scripture, talk, the prayer & the song. (funny, I TOTALLY remember doing that as a kid... ha ha ha).
I wish you could also hear one of Rylee's "scriptures"! It is a combination of scriptures, songs and prayers she has heard or learned in primary or FHE. It is hilarious, yet really sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment