Monday, October 11, 2010

SLEEPY HEADS!!!

Lets just say- wE LovE a goOd SumMeR sLeEp iN!!!
Everyone starts in their own beds, but by morning...
there's NO telling WHERE we'll all end be sleepin! :-)


Now this is a RARE sight. Funny, but not common. Why? you ask? Well because the SUN is UP, and BOTH girls are in their OWN beds!!! (for the most part... ha ha, who knows how Ry got in THIS crazy position):Awh, Sweet Sleepy Sisters:
Ha ha ha, this one I HAD to take... so funny. (now just imagine mom who climbed out of the middle of this mess... even funnier!)
Our girly's love to snuggle!
CUDDLY cuddly SISTERS!
Even though we sleep in, we still love our naps... even if it means catching one in the car:

4 comments:

Catherine said...

That has got the be the cutest thing I seen! They are such sweethearts! We LOVE them!

Catherine said...

Ok, so just realized I omitted the word "have" on that post. ha ha

The Shaws said...

LOL!!! SOO FREAKING FUNNY! I can't even take it.

Nyree said...

LOVE these pictures! I have taken many, many pictures quite similar to these. I hope they still do it for years to come!