
Yes, it's Rylee & Amelia, not Gertrude & Gretta! For Mother's Day, I had these pictures taken of my girls in these special dresses. They were given to me by my Grandma- they were my mom's when she was a little girl, made for her by HER Grandma ... get all that? Aren't they Sweet little old fashioned girls?

8 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable! That's so neat that you have dresses from when your mom was little...and that your Grandma made them no less! Such a treasure!
Soooo cute. Evi loves to look at pictures of her Rylee so we get on the blog and and look at it together. She makes sure we click on each picture and then examine it through 10 minutes of "why?...why?...why?"
Oh my gosh, these pictures are beautiful! That is so cool that you had these antique dresses for them to wear. What beautiful girls!
oh my heck, both your girls look beautiful, but little Rylee looks like a little angel in that first picture. I bet your mom loved these pictures for mother's day, good idea.
I love those dressses. How neat for you to be able to have those for your girls. So you must tell me, what do you put in Rylee's hair to make it curl? Ellie has just enough in the back that I think I could do it. Do you mind sharing?
SOOO Darling! I love all the new pitures. I haven't checked it out for a while. So Cute!!! Those old fashioned pictures couldn't be any sweeter. What little cuties you have!
You think of the greatest "meaningful" gifts and ideas. I love these pictures. Your mom was very proud of them too!
Those pictures are so cute!!! Amelia looks like a chubby little flower in that hat. :)
Post a Comment