Wednesday, July 30, 2008

5 YEARS!

Steve & I have been married 5 years now, Wow!
While we were in California last week, Steve & I went back to the place we stayed for our HONEYMOON! It was AWESOME to go back... we ate at good 'ol Gina's Pizza, and saw the beautiful beach:

Laguna Beach, California- July 2003
Laguna Beach, California- July 2008
A few things have changed...
Seacliff's Inn on the Beach! Our romantic honeymoon suite:
Here are our 2 little sweety's in Laguna. We are so lucky! We could not be any more blessed...

What an awesome 5 years this has been! I cannot imagine life getting any better than it is right now. Life is great- Happy Anniversary Steven!!! I'm looking forward to the next 5 years, and grateful we have an eternity to spend together.

5 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!

Souli & Ashley said...

Five years that is so fun. It is funny how things change. Your girls are so lucky to have you guys. They are so cute I know I always say that. They make me so excited for my baby girl.

Catherine said...

You guys are so great together and your girls couldn't be any sweeter. We love you!

OLDUDE said...

Jamie, I had to say hi. You and Steve look great and your girls are darling. Love, from Barb Catherine's mom

jaclyn anderson said...

Jami Jo congratulations! Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you found our blog because I had no idea you had one. Everytime I see you guys I just think what great parents you and Steve are. Plus your girls are THE cutest girls I have ever seen! Sorry I missed you at the reunion but you are right, we should get together when Ben is in town!