Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Milly or Rylee....you make the call!!

A

B

6 comments:

Shae said...

I'm gonna go with Milly for "A", and Rylee for "B"...Am I right? :)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Wow your girls a gorgeous!!!! we need to set up Liam and Rylee for a play date so hopefully one day they can get married *wink*.. Hope your well and happy. We all need to catch up its been way to long. Let us know..

Erin Taylor said...

oh i totally got this....
A. Ryles
B. Mills!!!
i win i win!!!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

riley A - I'm going off those long eyelashes!
Milly B

Chad and Tenaya said...

A is Rylee; B is Milly

Ashley Anderson said...

This is a tough one.... but i'm pretty sure i've got it in the bag!!!! hehe!!!
Rylee for A
Milly for B????
I swear they could be sisters!!!! O wait.... THEY ARE!