Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BEAR LAKE

For Labor Day weekend, we went up to the Ralphs' grandparents cabin! We spent the weekend relaxing by the beach while the weather was still warm, and Steve helped Greg & Alan build a deck! It's always nice to relax somewhere fun like this!

Sittin on the back porch Swing:













Good Mornin Grandpa Alan:













Milly LOVES Melon! Sittin with Tiff, & cousins Addy & Easton:












BEACH BUMS:






1 comment:

Tauna said...

jamie jo! I love the new look of your blog by the way- very cute! you've posted some way cute pictures- Your hard work paid off! I can't believe she is 10 months all ready- seriously where does the time go?! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend- how fun! Tiff's little girl is getting so big too- she's a beauty
I am so glad you guys had fun today at dance- seriously can it get any more adorable?!