Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FIRST DAY OF DANCE!!!

Today was Rylee's FIRST DAY of DANCE CLASS! I don't know who was more excited? Me or her? We have been talking about her dance for quite some time... We have been reading "Emily's Dance Class", naming her friends who are in her class: Belle, Sophia & Avery! Yesterday we made a stop by the studio to see the 'real balerinas' dancing- the anticipation was killing us:) Then last night, Rylee layed out the dance outfit she wanted to wear to her first Dance class! She chose Hannah's leotard, her new skirt, and the pretty dance shoes Daddy bought her months ago:
Last night Steve asked me what I fed Ry for dinner, and wanted to make sure I gave her a CARB LOAD!!! Ha ha ha:) Well, maybe it was the eggs we ate at breakfast, cuz Rylee was so excited when we got to dance this morning, she ran right in, sat down by her friends, and didn't even care if I was stayin or leavin! (which NEVER happens).
It was honestly about the cutest dang thing I have ever seen! I had to post a little video clip or two for you to get a small taste of how stinkin sweet it was:
TIPPY TOES:


WATCH THEM TWIRL:



Here are our beautiful, graceful, future Ballerina's!!!


9 comments:

Shae said...

She looks like a natural!!

mccall said...

OH... MY... GOSH! That little Rylee is the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on! She is going to make such a great dancer!

Jaimie said...

So dang cute!!!

Lay-UN Smith's said...

That there is my first born everybody. Dance world, meet Rylee Jo Smith, the biggest thing to hit a dance floor since I accidentally tripped my date on prom night!!!

Great post Jamie, I can't wait to see it in real life.

-Steve

Catherine said...

So cute!!! I'm so glad the girls can dance together. So fun!!!

I love the picture by the tree - that's a "framer" for sure!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

Okay, your girls are the cutest. I am getting excited about having a girl too. I love the first day of their activities. I remember Austin's first t-ball game. I just laughed at how cute all these little boys were. Keep enjoying those first moments and capturing them for us all to see.

Becky said...

Oh, do I remember those sweet days! Rylee looks darling. With the natural talents and the work ethics she has inherited from her parents, she will be a winner in whatever she does. BTW: Earmark those "tree" poses. They will come in handy for a few highlight videos someday.
Love, Grandma Smith

THE WOODWORTHS said...

So cute!!! This is Jenn Kelly from high school, actually now its Jenn Woodworth. I saw you on Jaclyn's blog. Your family is amazing. My husband and I just started a blog:
http://jennandjoshwoodworth.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch.
Jenn

Chad and Tenaya said...

You are so lucky to have such cute girls! They are amazing (of course you are too!)