HIKE UP THE PAYSON CANYON!
Me, Ry & Milly went on the prettiest hike while we were visiting the Jacobsons. WOW, was it ever beautiful! I had no idea there was so much to learn on a little Fall hike? Ry loved learning about all the colors of the changing leaves- we drug behind the group as we took our sweet time finding all sorts of 'mommy & daddy' sized leaves of all colors!
Me, Ry & Milly went on the prettiest hike while we were visiting the Jacobsons. WOW, was it ever beautiful! I had no idea there was so much to learn on a little Fall hike? Ry loved learning about all the colors of the changing leaves- we drug behind the group as we took our sweet time finding all sorts of 'mommy & daddy' sized leaves of all colors!
Maya stayed behind the group to "help Ry", it was darling. There were 5 places where they helped her cross the river over logs. Ry thought it was the greatest thing- especially when she was "going on a BEAR hunt". She would get all excited and run so fast, laughing her head off till they'd bif it, then she'd cry and i'd carry her (and milly) for a minute till it looked so fun she'd get down and run again!
This "hike" really was darling. A cute little trail up along side a river, with this reward at the top:)
7 comments:
It looks like a fun hike! Your girls are seriously adorable! Keep me updated on the bow open house!
I am so sad I missed you guys on saturday. Do you think you'll make it down to any other games? Hope you had a good time!! :) Talk to you soon.
That looks fun. Where is the hike? I have been wanting to take the girls somewhere close and easy to see the fall colors. Let me know if it is easy to find so I can take them. Thanks Lisa my email is grimmsby5@gmail.com if you have a minute. THANKS!
Hey Jamie, the website of my photographer that took Morgan's pictures is capturesphoto.com. Check out her pictures, she is amazing and she is really good with kids. She seriously spent like 2 hours with me. Is the bow botique this Saturday? I got a flyer about a multi-business botique and was wondering if it was the same thing.
i just love how cute your girls are. they are a great combo of you both. adoreable.
So fun! I miss the mountains so much. What can I say, I miss you a lot too!!!
look at you.... you little exercise freak! I am so jealous! Looks like tons of fun! Were there any emily size leafs?
Post a Comment