Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OUR LITTLE PUMPKIN IS ONE!!!
Here is AMELIA's pumpkin-themed FIRST BIRTHDAY party...

*Welcome to AMELIA's PUMPKIN PATCH:
We didn't actually grow these pumpkins, but we DID grow the vines... we only grew a few green pumpkins? We bought these at a real pumpkin patch, & cleared out our garden to make our own!
I have to say, I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!! Everything from the decked out invites to the killer cakes! I had SO much fun planning Amelia's party:)



We all enjoyed picking a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, and Decorating it:


We have such great family & friends!


Mmmm... BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!


The BIG ROUND PUMPKIN was specially for Amelia to dive into, but it looked a little intimidating... so she dove into a cupcake from the cupcake pumpkin!
Then, somebody got a little FREAKED out of that dang birthday hat that fell off her head...
IT's HER PARTY, SHE CAN CRY IF SHE WANTS TO!!!


A few people broke the rules & brought presents, but Amelia didn't seem to mind:)

Amelia really had a great time at her birthday party! She may not even remember or appreciate it, but at least we have pictures:) ha ha... What's NOT to celebrate about a FIRST BIRTHDAY, right? Plus, it may or may not just be an excuse for me to throw a party?
Either way, it was SO CUTE, & SO FUN!!! I can't wait for Rylee's....

8 comments:

Shae said...

So Cute! I love her cake...and the cupcakes, too! You did a great job! What a fun way to celebrate her 1st birthday!

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Amelia!!! I really can't believe she is that old! Crazy!

What a darling party! Such a fun idea. The cake and cupcakes are way to cute.

Emily said...

Drake says "happy birthday mills!" those were his first words!!!

Kattie said...

Oh happy birthday Mills:) I think you might be might ultimate role model, you are like the best mom I have ever known:) Love the post about the cruise too, sounds like you had a blast and the kids loved there granny. Miss ya
Kate bird

Sher said...

HI Jamie! I saw your name on Tenaya's blog. What cute little girl's you have!
(I didn't mean to sound like the wolf in little red riding hood, just then)
How is your family doing?
Tell them all Hello!
Sherrie Jensen Shepherd

Becky said...

We loved celebrating at a great birthday party for such a cute little Pumpkin, Amelia/Millie/Mia. Jamie, you really outdid yourself. And, kudos to Steven, you had the yard in such great shape. Millie is a bundle of fast moving joy. We love her!
Love, Grandma Smith

The Browns said...

MMMMMM I love cake. Looks like a rockin party. What a great time to have a b day. Lucky.

My three sons said...

oh i was so sad to miss the party! Im sure it was perfect as usual! My boys had so much fun! The other day Quinn said "when i grow up will you be the mommy at my house? I said no your wife will be. He said well who is my wife and i said whoever you chose to be and he said uh uh mom! its rylee jo!! cute huh. well, i hope to see you guys soon! i hate missing out on fun stuff!
love you lots
karen