P.S... I went to my cousin's baby blessing Layton on Sunday and I SWEAR I saw your husband. I wasn't sure if it was him, I just saw him for a second - passed him in the hall. I kept looking all around for you during sacrament, with no success. I asked my cousin later if you were in her ward and she didn't think so, but said you probably were in a different ward in the same building. I wanted to go open all the doors to find you! Boo.
Jame that was so freakin funny! I knew you guys were good dancers but I never knew you were that good! I can't wait to see you all...7 days and counting!
7 comments:
HAHAHA LOL!!!! I loved it!
Aren't these so funny! I love it!
That was perfect!!! I loved it!
Haha, that's hilarious. I love it.
P.S... I went to my cousin's baby blessing Layton on Sunday and I SWEAR I saw your husband. I wasn't sure if it was him, I just saw him for a second - passed him in the hall. I kept looking all around for you during sacrament, with no success. I asked my cousin later if you were in her ward and she didn't think so, but said you probably were in a different ward in the same building. I wanted to go open all the doors to find you! Boo.
Jame that was so freakin funny! I knew you guys were good dancers but I never knew you were that good! I can't wait to see you all...7 days and counting!
Wow that was hilarious I had to watch it three times!! Milly was the best!
Jamie, your girls are darling! It's catherine's mom, Barb
Post a Comment