Monday, March 2, 2009

LeTS go fLy A KiTe

We had a little Mid-March Kite flying day when the weather was so nice out!
Rylee found this cute little princess kite in our garage, and we realized we'd never flown kites before... so Daddy taught Ry Ry how to fly her first kite!!!

and these are her "FLYING GOGGLES!!!"



And OF COURSE... MILLY HAD TO TRY TOO!!! (even the flying goggles)
And silly little Milly even loved it. She just held that string with all her might, and concentrated so hard on that kite in the sky. This was more focused than i think i've ever seen her!

GO PRINCESSES GO!
Boy oh boy, I guess i'd forgotten how fun kite flying was... we ALL had a blast!



2 comments:

Chris & Missy said...

I used to love flying kites with my dad! That just brought back some memories! (But I didn't have the flying goggles! I love them)!Hope to get together with ya soon!

Randi said...

Yipee an update. Not that it has been a long time but now that I have so much time to blog stalk I check frequently. Anyways, love the princess kite.