Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Princess is 3!!!

Never too late for a Princess Birthday Post, Right???

Our sweet little Princess is now 3 years old. I cannot believe it! Time goes by too fast... it's a BIG deal to see our little girl grow older! So, what else is a mother to do, other than to celebrate BIG? (It's either that, or sit around and cry!)

HERE YE, HERE YE!
The Royal Birthday Celebration of Princess Rylee Jo...


I know, you're probably thinking... Nerd Alert, get a life! But my friends & I all had little girls turning 3 right in a row, so we got together one night and built this sweet castle! It is built out of cardboard boxes that all stack up inside each other. It was SO fun making it:) I really had a blast putting the whole party together. Most of the stuff we all pitched in on & used for all the bday parties!




PRESENTING...
The Birthday Princess!!!


& A few Guests...




And her Crazy Little sister! Who could be found at any given time with a drink in hand...

Amelia was found INSIDE the castle, drinking her punch and eating cake! When I opened the door, this is what I saw:


And, for the special guest of honor!!!


SNOW WHITE & HER 7 DWARFS:

STORY TIME:



Princess' Sing-A-Long @ the Ball:




CaKEs, caKes & MoRe CAkeS:




Well, happy birthday to our little princess. You are a special, tenderhearted, smart, cuddly & beautiful little girl! We love you more than all the world.

14 comments:

Brad and Jen said...

What a fun Birthday!!! I wish I had a cool birthday like that when I was turning 3! She is as beautiful as a princess as well! Hope you guys had fun---looks like you did!

Diana said...

So cute! You must have stayed up really late to get this posted!

Jaimie said...

Finally! I have been checking every week waiting for this post:)! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Can't wait to see you all soon (end of May).

The Neilson Family said...

Found you! Good thing Megan started blogging otherwise I might go without seeing how amazing your girl's party was! I think you would have found me inside that castle chowing down on cake and punch, too! Too cute, Jamie. Oh, and I'm celebrating my birthday on June 6th (look for the invite!) cause my husband is leaving me for TWO WEEKS on that day so I expect that castle, too! (jokes, I hope you know)

Megan G. Wiseman said...

Hope your not up until 4 again. If you post cute things like this I guess it's worth it right. Especially in good company. Hey and thanks for all the help, I'm having fun. I need a little more fun and a little less worry in my life. You know all that big bang stuff can really get to you.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the doll cakes. I would have to say you have out done the Harry Potter party. Nice job!

Parker and Jamie said...

I love love love this birthday party!! What a lucky little girl. You have such a cute family. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

you are the best mom of all time!!! ry is so lucky to have you. i wish i could have been there.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

You are the coolest mom ever! That party looks so fun. I would like a party like that now! Your girls are so pretty.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I wouldn't call you a nerd...just MARTHA STEWART meets WALT DISNEY!!! Amazing party, we wish we could celebrate with you it looks like a blast, such creativity, and my girls LOVE princesses!!! You are the cutest mom Jamie :) I'm hiring you to be our next party planner!

Catherine said...

So So Fun! What a great party! We love you guys!!!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Jamie are you kidding me! That party looks so amazing. I never cease to be amazed by you. I miss you and your cute family. Send them our love!

Megan G. Wiseman said...

I'm glad I'm on your friends list twice! I guess that means that I am super doubly your friend, right.

The Shaws said...

I want to be like you when I grow up!!!