Wow that worked out great, they look so much alike! PS I really like when you get surgery (besides the surgery part and you being in pain) I like getting so many blog posts :)
Long time!! How are you? I was editing my blogging friends and I saw your name and had to check out what you and Steve have been up to. Okay, I have to say you have two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Just a thought. . . My Lennix is 3 1/2 and Jensen will be 2 next month. . . We could totally hook them up with your girls after their missions. . . just a thought!!? :) I am glad to see that you are so happy. I love all your fun pictures. Just know I was thinking about you.
3 comments:
so cute! i did have to do a double take at first! :)
Wow that worked out great, they look so much alike! PS I really like when you get surgery (besides the surgery part and you being in pain) I like getting so many blog posts :)
Long time!! How are you? I was editing my blogging friends and I saw your name and had to check out what you and Steve have been up to. Okay, I have to say you have two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Just a thought. . . My Lennix is 3 1/2 and Jensen will be 2 next month. . . We could totally hook them up with your girls after their missions. . . just a thought!!? :) I am glad to see that you are so happy. I love all your fun pictures. Just know I was thinking about you.
Post a Comment