This Is The Place Monument...
August 8th
A fun little outing one day with the Ralphs cousins!


We went on a train ride, rode the pony's & even got our faces "straight razored" at the old barber shop. It was a fun experience. Neat to see how the pioneers lived!

Rylee & Amelia LOVED the pony rides! I could not believe Milly was able to do it all by herself & enjoyed it so much.

Rylee thought she'd try this out... it was pretty funny:)

August 8th
A fun little outing one day with the Ralphs cousins!
We went on a train ride, rode the pony's & even got our faces "straight razored" at the old barber shop. It was a fun experience. Neat to see how the pioneers lived!
Rylee & Amelia LOVED the pony rides! I could not believe Milly was able to do it all by herself & enjoyed it so much.
Rylee thought she'd try this out... it was pretty funny:)
2 comments:
That was such a fun day even though I was a moody pregnant lady :)
I think you and your girls make fine pioneers! What a fun event
Post a Comment