Monday, April 26, 2010

Hawaii

My first trip to Hawaii!
April 21st- 25th

Steve had a business trip to Hawaii, and the day before the trip he booked me a flight so I could meet him there. When I arrived, there was a beach-side, sweedish massage waiting for me! ALO-HA!!!!

And when he travels, he travels well... lucky sucker:)
Here is the View From our Hotel Room!


I spend the days on the beach while Steve had meetings, then at night we went out to dinner to this super neat restaurant on the water.


This was HARD!!! It looked like a relaxing, even boring activity, and it was MUCH harder than it looked.

2 comments:

Shae said...

oh man! i'm so glad you got to go to Hawaii! I can't wait till I get to get back some day!!

Becky said...

Lucky Kids! What a beautiful place. Hope you had a relaxing few days.
Love,
Becky/Mom