Congrats Milly Moo! Next time you are in Idaho you can swing over to Oregon, visit those friends, then bounce up to Washington and show us. Sounds like a steve and Jamie trip to me!
Hooray for new teeth! She is growing up so fast. What a little cutie! I love all the farm pictures. How fun. I bet Ry loved every minute of it. Grant takes his test in two days . . . Yeah! Then we are back on the social circuit. Lets get together.
Yeah, I found your blog. It was so fun to hang out this weekend. You guys are super cool and your girls are so cute. I absolutely LOVE the old fashion pictures of them. I'm excited to read more about your cute family and to stay in touch.
Jamie.... how was the 6 mile run. I guess I should be asking how Steve did! I love these pictures-- so very cute! babies with new little teeth look so cute!
6 comments:
SHE IS GETTING SO BIG!!!!! good heck.. it seems like yesterday we were trying to come up with a name and having a pizza party!!!
Congrats Milly Moo! Next time you are in Idaho you can swing over to Oregon, visit those friends, then bounce up to Washington and show us. Sounds like a steve and Jamie trip to me!
Hooray for new teeth! She is growing up so fast. What a little cutie! I love all the farm pictures. How fun. I bet Ry loved every minute of it. Grant takes his test in two days . . . Yeah! Then we are back on the social circuit. Lets get together.
Yeah, I found your blog. It was so fun to hang out this weekend. You guys are super cool and your girls are so cute. I absolutely LOVE the old fashion pictures of them. I'm excited to read more about your cute family and to stay in touch.
Ok seriously I can't get over your kids. They are beautiful! Jam- I miss your guts! Mmmwah.
Jamie.... how was the 6 mile run. I guess I should be asking how Steve did!
I love these pictures-- so very cute! babies with new little teeth look so cute!
Post a Comment