Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family & Friends Side note...

So long, farewell! My Brazilian Brother-in-law, Gustavo, is off to CHINA! No, he's NOT escaping the country, he's just some Language GENIUS & is going to study Mandarin for the summer!!! We will miss Gus... But at least he's leaving my only true-blooded sister here, safely, with me! I love that sister of mine, and i'm gonna make her hang out with me all summer :)

Babies, Babies Babies!!! Amelia has 4 cousins all born a few months after her... Avery, Adalyn, Tradon, & Creed! How FUN will that be when they're older!

AWESOME FRIENDS! We have stayed friends through elementary, jr. high, high school & College... WOW! That doesn't happen often. It is so fun to get together for all the bridal/baby showers, party's, lunches, etc. It is crazy to see all the baby's being added:)

CONGRATULATIONS ERIN TAYLOR!!!  I am so so so very happy for my sweet friend Erin... On Saturday, I was able to attend her BEAUTIFUL, small, perfect wedding ceremony up at Wolf Creek. Erin (& the view) could not have been any prettier!  How neat to see her mary such an amazing guy:) She has been through some rough, sucky times, and now has found her true LOVE! Erin is so cute with my little girls... they were able to stop in, and NO ONE BUT ERIN would ever dare to dip 2 little girls in the pool, on her wedding day, IN HER WEDDING DRESS!!!  Ha ha... how can you NOT love "Ay-an"!


2 comments:

Erin Taylor said...

ahhhh.... what a cute photo!!!! Jamie thank you so much for being at my wedding!!!! it would not have been the same with out you there!!! you are a great friend and have ALWAYS been there when i needed you!!!! thank you so much!!!

i love you!

The Shaws said...

Fun Pics. Sorry I missed the baby shower I would of loved to see everyone. Jamie I sure do love you, it was so nice visiting with you at the wedding.