Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Amelia is 10 months?!
Wow- how time FLIES!!! I cannot believe Amelia is already 10 months? I took some cute pictures of her... look at this sweetest little face!
Oh, and don't mind the marks on her poor little noggin- sadly enough, it is a regular occurrence around here. Don't turn me in to DCFS, it's just our adventurous, crazy little Milly who is always bonkin her head on somethin tryin to do everything her big sister does! She's gonna be one tough little cookie! But, as crazy as she is, she is a CUDDLY little love- we recently discovered she loves to hug/pat/cuddle people and babies (even though she's a baby herself). So, we gave her a little teddy bear and baby doll, and she lays her head on it and says "awh..." It's SO SWEET!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Amelia is such a gorgeous baby! We definitely have to set her and Caleb up. :) Both of your girls are just beautiful!
She's so cute! It's amazing how fast time flies!!
They turned out so good!!! I love them! Good work on the 1/2 marathon. That really is quite an accomplishment!
Man I'm in trouble when these girls turn 16....better yet, the boys that want to date my girls when they turn 16 are in trouble. Where's my gun/guns.
-Steve
Post a Comment